For The Love of The Game (Free Team Entry) Las Vegas Unleashed 17U
Coaches and Directors:
For The Love of The Game will be held at Las Vegas Basketball Center on Nov 26-28. Pleasereview the following information as it contains important details about the upcoming event.
We truly appreciate your participation in this event, and are excited to see each and every team compete this weekend.
The M.O.B., along with CM Elite, and Las Vegas Basketball Center are hosting a Toy Drive to coincide with For The Love of The Game event. We encourage those who can, donate new or lightly used toys to provide as gifts for families that might not be as fortunate as we are. Toys will be collected as you enter the facility for games throughout the event.
All toys will be donated to local families that otherwise wouldn’t have a Christmas along with a local Women’s Shelter “SafeNest”. SafeNest is at the forefront of tackling the domestic violence epidemic in Southern Nevada from prevention to protection to empowerment. For more information about SafeNest click here.
1) Coaches check-in will begin Friday, Nov 26 at 4:30pm.
2) Please check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your first game.
3) All coaches are required to check-in prior to your first game.
4) Teams will be allowed to have no more than 2 coaches per team.
5) You will receive a coaches wristband to wear throughout the duration of the event.
6) Please place it on your bag or wrist.
The For The Love of The Game tournament schedule is live. The schedule will not be posted on site; please make sure to share the link with parents, family and friends. All teams must be prepared to play Friday 5pm-9pm, Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday 9am-3pm.
Please pay attention to all tournament schedule updates including: time changes, bracket play games and potential forfeits.
Lastly, we always do our best to accommodate schedule requests but they are not guaranteed. Once the schedule is posted, please make sure to email any questions here.
Please make sure all rosters are submitted for each team. Roster import links will be sent on Wednesday Nov 24th via email.
● Each team is responsible for providing its own basketballs and training supplies (tape and pre-wrap).
● The home team will be the team listed on the bottom.
● Concessions will be available for snacks, water, etc.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
All event related questions should be directed to Quincy Quintero at email@example.com or call 661-244-7818.