WE STILL HAVE GAMES BEING PLAYED. BRACKETS ARE NOT FUKLLY COMPLETE. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF VALIDATING SCORES. WE ARE ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF REVIEWING ROSTERS FOR A COUPLE GRADE LEVELS.
BRACKETS ARE EXPECTED TO AVAILABLE BY 10 PM.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Coaches & Program Directors,
If you run an organization with multiple teams it will be your job to disseminate this information to the coaches in your program....saying we didn't know will not be an acceptable excuse. Please make sure if you are getting this email you let your coaches know the specifics. Rules are always on the table and on our website.
1. Spectator Tickets - We will accept only cash at the door. No weekend pass option.
$15 per day regular admission
$5 per day youth admission
2. Coaches Check In - Coaches MUST check in @ Pennington Activity Center SATURDAY and sign for their band. There will be NO Coaches bands given out on Sunday. Once your roster is signed you are ready to play. Please ensure you have report cards and birth certificates for each of your athletes competing this week in case of protest. Tournament rules can be found in the document section as well.
First of all, as is common practice we will be giving a maximum of 2 coaching bands per team. WE WILL ONLY GIVE BANDS TO COACHES WHO SIGN IN (Print your name) AND PRESENT AN ID AT CHECK IN.
If you remove your band you will have to pay admission.
DO NOT REMOVE THE BAND WE GIVE YOU!
Our staff has been instructed to play absolutely no games when it comes to coaches' bands. You either follow our rules, or you will have to pay like all the spectators.
3. Schedule -https://basketball.exposureevents.com/176825/hoops-on-the-bayou/schedule
We just made a minor update. As is common practice, the schedule has the potential to change...no one hates changing it more than us....but it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to keep up with your schedule. I'd highly recommend checking your schedule on the APP or website....screenshotting your schedule is an ABSOLUTE recipe for disaster. Do not screenshot and text your schedule...all that does is cause confusion....have your parents get the app or check the website. The app is CYBLUSA. Scores and standings will be updated after each game time there.
**We have done everything we can to accommodate each team's schedule request. The schedule is final and will not be changed.
4. Rules and Fighting Policy - See attached
5. Home & Away - Per the website the home team is listed on the top on both the App and website. Home team will wear light/white colored jerseys.
6. Game MVPS - Following each game we want to promote your top players. Please make sure you send your leading scorer and feel free to send an additional player who performed exceptionally to our Media staff person, so that we can promote your kids....we have literally 1000's of college coaches who follow our social media. Our staff person will be located at our media wall in the front of each building! We will have a dedicated Media person.
Our Instagram Account is @cyblusa
7. BallerTV - Records and streams all games. The link for this event is https://www.ballertv.com/events/hoops-on-the-bayou
Thanks for your continued support of CYBL USA and Hoops on the Bayou. If you have added your players and coaches online you can disregard this email. If your roster is complete online, please print it and have it ready for team check in tomorrow. You must have roster. If it's not completed online you will need to manually complete roster at checkin.
If you submitted a roster to our staff to upload for you please ensure it is in the correct format. The player template is attached. This is the only template we can use to upload rosters to the system online.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
CYBL USA STAFF
There are a few teams that have yet to complete your team online rosters. Player and coach information must be entered into the exposure site where you registered your team. Login, create your team and add the coaches and players.
Team checkin will be Saturday at the Pennington Center from 7:30 am until 2 pm. Your roster will be need to check in. A coach will sign the roster and one of our staff member will collect and have it available for the rest of the tournamnet. No players can be added to the roster once roster is submitted.
Please review the schedule at the link below or available on the CYBL USA mobile app.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SCHEDULE
We are looking forward to hosting your organizations this weekend. First, we sincerely thank each and every one of you for participating in our event. We are relying on you to relay the information below to your players and parents.
1. All Coaches and players will use the coaches and player entrance at the front of the building.
2. All Coaches will need to check in prior to their first game please allow 30 minutes for the check-in process. In addition, build in time for local traffic and finding parking.
3. All teams receive 2 free coaches' bands. Teams that received special scheduling accommodations (that said they only had one coach for multiple teams) will only receive one coach's band.
What if I have more than 2 coaches? If the coach is listed on the roster (NO EXCEPTIONS) They can purchase a coaching band for daily admission.
4. You must have a coach's band to sit on the bench. (No Exceptions)
5. The coach's Band must be worn all weekend. If removed, then another one must be purchased. NO EXCEPTIONS
6. All of your players must have a uniform on or visible on their person to enter the facility. If you hand uniforms out please do so outside and have them put their jersey on prior to entering. If you have players with no uniform who don't want to pay to enter, have them wait for you outside.
7. Entry fee
$15 per day regular admission
$5 per day youth admission
8. Schedule can be viewed online and via the free CYBL USA mobile app. Schedule should be available by 7 pm, April 27th.
9. Team must provide their own warm-up Ball. Top team Home Bottom team Away..
10. All rosters should be completed at this time. If you have not completed your roster it needs to be done by today at 7 pm (Exposure Events ONLY) no alternate means can be accepted at this time.
11. FANS MUST PAY TO ENTER THE FACILITY. The facility is not free, the event is not free, and referees and staff do not work for free. OUR ENTRY FEES ARE AFFORDABLE All attendees must enter and exit through the front of the building. (Please kindly show your band as you enter) Anyone found in violation without a band will be asked to immediately exit and go purchase a wristband. If you are found trying to assist violators into sneaking into the venue you will be asked to leave for the remainder of the event and receive NO REFUND. refusal will result in Law Enforcement being called.
CODE OF CONDUCT- Lastly coach we are relying on you to set a good example for your players and coaches to follow. Please be mindful that referees are people making judgment calls. They may make mistakes. Coaches do have the right to ask questions and make comments. Interaction between coaches and refs should be on a cordial professional level. Please let your fans know that at no point they are allowed to come onto the playing surface to confront referees directly. Doing so will result in them being ejected without a refund. In the event, a fan or coach is asked to be removed, they must do so in a timely manner (2 minutes) If the fan or coach refuses to leave, the game will be called at that point in favor of the other team despite the score. . NO FIGHTING will be tolerated. This can result in the game being called immediately and players involved removed from the remainder of the event. Fighting may also result in Law Enforcement being called. Excessive trash talk or taunting will not be tolerated. Cursing and Racial slurs will not be tolerated. These things will lead to immediate technical fouls.
Let's actually focus on playing basketball and showcasing our kid's talents this weekend. There will be cameras everywhere scouts and coaches make sure you, your players, and your fans display behavior they would actually be proud of.
If you have not updated your roster online please do so. We have attached a template to use for player input. Please add the players first and last name, birthday and graduation year. Once completed you can email the roster back to us with the team name.
Thanks for your support in the Hoops on the Bayou youth basketball tournament. Please take a few minutes and ensure your team rosters are updated in the system. Name and date of birth are each player is required. Please let us know if there are any questions.4/26/2022 7:56 AM
The following venues are being used for this event.
Chappapeela Sports Park
Hammond High School
PENNINGTON ACTIVITY CENTER
All event related questions should be directed to CYBL USA Staff at email@example.com or call 877-229-5682 ext 2.