NTBA Regional May Madness
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $175.00-$225.00 entry fee
- 3 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified
PREFERRED METHOD OF TEAM CHECK-IN
National Sports ID (NSID)
Click the link on NTBA website for the LINK to get verified online through NSID
*We HIGHLY suggest getting verified online through the link above (NSID) so you don't have to bring any of the player's paperwork with you to the tournament!
When selecting the tournament to join on NSID, please select "NTBA Regular Season Weekend Events"
TEAM PAPERWORK REQUIRED AT TEAM CHECK-IN
Team Roster (ALL teams MUST turn one in)
If your team is currently verified through National Sports ID then you do NOT need to bring copies of birth certificates and report cards with you, however make sure everything is up to date on NSID so that can be checked at the tournament.
If your team is currently NOT verified through NSID, you will need to bring with you to the tournament proof of AGE and proof of current GRADE for each player and keep with you at all times for NTBA to check if need be.
GAMES RULES/PLAYER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Make sure you have read through ALL updated rules and eligibility requirements to make sure you are playing in the correct age group on the NTBA website: www.playntba.com
Please only bring TWO (2) basketballs to warm up with and please keep the two basketballs in a ball bag when you are not using them to warm up or play games with. Make sure at least one of the balls is a NFHS certified basketball as the referees will pick out the best ball to play with (teams are required to bring a basketball to play with). Note: Players are NOT allowed to hold/have basketballs at any time when not playing games and the facility holds to right to collect them. Coaches should keep up with all basketballs when not playing games (not players).
- "Home" team is the team listed FIRST/TOP on the schedule
- 3 FREE team wristbands given out per team at team check-in
- 5 minute grace period (games will be forfeited if a team is not there 5 minutes after scheduled start time)
- The "home" team will keep the official scorebook (however we HIGHLY suggest the "away" team sit next to them to make sure all info is the same at all times)
Thanks and good luck to all teams this weekend!
All event related questions should be directed to NTBA at email@example.com or call 800-790-6822.