If your app is not updating please close it out entirely then reopen for updated brackets, etc...4/16/2022 4:29 PM
Please forward the following links to your parents for a speedier admission process.
https://www.simpletix.com/e/the-heat-check-sunday-tickets-1049394/13/2022 4:38 PM
The schedule is released. We will not make any changes unless it is an error in our part.
Please check back in Thursday at noon for any final changes.
- This has always been a 3 game guarantee in Showcase format. However, we decided to do bracket play this year with 3 game division winner.
- If your team only has one game on the initial schedule, it is the first scheduled game of bracket playing. The rest of the schedule is determined by the results of your first game. PLEASE CHECK BRACKETS.
- A few teams will play showcase format and not participate in bracket play due to scheduling request, and /or late registration. Program directors have been notified of which teams are in Showcase.
- A few teams have more than 3 games to accommodate late drops or teams not playing in bracket play.
- In the 7th grade division, games vs SA Finest or SAHE 28 , WILL NOT impact the division bracket. Those two teams are playing Showcase games.
- In the HS Elite, all games vs Houston United, HoopShop 17 National and SA Finest Cee Lou WILL NOT impact bracket play.
All other questions can be answered at ShesBallin.com or our ShesBallin app on apple or android.
Good evening Coaches,
Payment for The Heat Check is due by tonight. The schedule will be out by tomorrow evening.
Payment for The Heat Check is due tonight. The schedule should be complete by tomorrow evening.
Please pay asap.
The Heat Check payment is due by tonight.
Dates: April 16-17, 2022 Location: Round Rock Sports Center Cost: $375 ($350 for multiple teams) Registration Deadline: April 11, 2022 3 game guarantee NO Refunds will be given. Teams requesting refunds will be given credit for future ShesBallin events Divisions: HS Elite, HS Open, 8th, 7th
- All teams
- Girls: 12th, 11th, 8th, 7th, 6th
- entry fee
- Exposure Certified
All event related questions should be directed to Ray Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-324-1847.