This event will have college officials, games will run on time, great customer service, multi team discount!
- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- $250.00 entry fee
- 3 game guarantee
COACHES (READ CAREFULLY)
· No outside food/drinks
· Check in 45 min prior to game times.
· Coaches Make sure you send the names of your coaches 2 days prior to event
· Coaches please stress to your parents/spectators that if your wristbands is off you will not be allowed re-entry
· ABSOLUTELY NO COOLERS
· One Director will get free entrance with a director’s band. Name must be sent in prior to the end of registration.
· 2 Timeouts per half (full)
· Middle school two 13 min halves stopped clock (clock runs on 20pt lead only in 2nd half)
· 5th grade under two running 18 min half (stop last 2 min 2nd half)
· H.S. Two 14min halves stopped clock (clock runs on 20pt lead in the second half only)
· Two min overtime…second overtime will be sudden death! (first basket wins)
· Home team will appear first on schedule.
· 5 fouls per player( Bonus is 7-10)
· If player/coach is ejected they must leave the gym for that game!
· Boys 6th grade and under will play with 28.5 ball
· Be sure your parents keep their children under control and seated at all times!
· Age based event.
· 9u (Athlete can be no older than 9 on or before Aug 31,2022 14u Athlete can be no older than 14 on or before August 31, 2022
· Home team responsible for game ball
· All players must be in proper uniform or technical foul will be issued.
· Teams are not allowed to cross players in the same division but players may play up within the same program
· If any rules are violated basketball medicine reserves the right to forfeit games
· No weekend passes…admission will be payed daily!
IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR TEAMS ON THE COURT 5 MINS PRIOR TO GAME TIME PLEASE CONTACT COACH B AT (404) 551-0720
All event related questions should be directed to Brandi Teamer at Bballmedicine@yahoo.com or call 4045510720.