PLEASE TRAVEL WITH YOUR ROSTER, REPORT CARDS/BIRTH CERTIFICATES.
Please reply: CONFIRMED once received
1. Please print and bring your roster (download from www.bondskills.com)
2. Spectators should do their best to comply with social distancing.
3. Please use the VENUES tab for all addresses to locations
4. Please be sure to travel with first aid kits in case of any emergencies.
5. BOND Events Rules: https://www.bondskills.com/rules
6. $20 Spectator Fee- Cash only
DOWNLOAD THE BOND APP- PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR TEAM for all updates! Please refresh your app/link by Friday, 5pm for any final adjustments and updates.
Empowering the next generation of leaders, through basketball. BOND Events is a sports event hosting company designed to create a remarkable experience for all participants and spectators. It is our mission to provide the best programs, staff, and facilities to meet the needs of our participants. Not only will we focus on competition, but we will enhance the positive ideals of being a student-athlete.
- Tournament (1-Day Play™)
- All teams
- Boys & Girls: 12th-2nd
- entry fee
- 3 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified
GRADE BASED DIVISIONS (PLEASE FOLLOW COVID GUIDELINES ON THE HOMEPAGE)
Grade based divisions shall be used in boys/girls basketball teams.
Tournament Rule & Regulations: PLEASE TRAVEL WITH REPORT CARDS!!!! Grade based on current school year as of Sept. 1st and cannot turn age greater prior to Sept. 1st of the next year.
1. The first team listed is the home team and the home team will wear white (or lighter color jersey). HOME (BOOKS) AWAY (CLOCK, if one is not provided)
2. Warm-up and Halftime: 3 minutes (any changes may be done at the discretion of the Site Director); Clock starts immediately.
3. Games will be played as scheduled. FORFEIT WILL BE BASED ON SITE DIRECTOR APPROVAL’ Teams should arrive at least 30 minutes before game time but no game will start without the approval of BOTH teams. (DUE TO COVID, ONLY TEAMS ALLOWED IN THE GYM ARE THE TEAMS SCHEDULED AT THAT TIME)
4. (28.5) will be used for all girls’ games; 2nd thru 6th-grade boy’s divisions
6. Players must compete in their own grade classification, with the exception that players in a lower grade may participate in an older division (in the same organization).
7. A player may only play on a team when they are placed on the roster. At the discretion of the tournament director, some age brackets may be combined based on team registrations or level of play.
8. Coaches must check in at the registration table. A maximum of 2 coaches will be allowed free admission. PLEASE HAVE ROSTERS.
9. BOND EVENTS is not financially responsible for forfeits, lost or stolen items.
10. Running Clock: Clock will run with 20pt lead in the 2nd half (including FT); score must be below 10 pts for stoppage. No pressing with running clock.
Tournament Rules – NCHSAA rules used with the following exceptions:
1. Length of Game: Two 12 minute halves (2-6TH) 13 minute halves (7-HS)
2. Timeouts: 2 FULL/2 30 Second per game, to be used in either half of the game. One additional timeout for overtime period.
3. Overtime will be sudden death.
Rules for Teams and Roster Requirement:
1. Teams are allowed a maximum of 15 players on a roster.
2. A player can play on two teams in the same tournament as long as the following conditions are met:
The teams are from the same organization.
The teams are not in the same division.
The player meets the eligibility criteria for both teams.
Once bracket play (elimination play) begins, the player must have played in at least one pool play game in the division in order to compete in that division’s bracket play. A player who has not played in a pool play game is not permitted to compete in bracket play.
3. No additions to a roster are allowed after tournament play has begun.
4. A player MUST play in at least one Pool Play game in order to be eligible for Bracket Play.
1. Teams should arrive at designated Check-In area at least 20 minutes prior to official game start time in order to properly check-in. Check-in location is the location of your first game.
2. 2 Coach Bands per teams- NO EXCEPTIONS
3. Coaches should be prepared to show a clean copy of roster, birth certificate (or valid proof of age), and report card (or valid proof of grade) at Team Check-In.
4. Paperwork / Team Binder MUST be organized and prepared for review before Team Check-In process begins.
5. All teams MUST go through the Team Check-In process before taking the floor.
REFUND POLICY: After Tournament Schedules are in place, no refunds are issued.
•CODE OF CONDUCT: Any Player that is ejected or removed from a game will be suspended for the rest of the Tournament.
•Once Brackets/Schedules have been posted: (PLEASE CHECK BACK DAILY FOR ANY UPDATES); Brackets/Schedules are posted By Thursday of each event.
•All monies, including discounts must be PAID BEFORE the Tournament in order to get the Team Discount
TWO coach passes per team (no exceptions)
Pool Play ties will be determined by the following
1. Head to head competition
2. 20 point max point system (Point Differential through Teams in Tie then All Teams )
3. Least points given up (Allowed)
4. Total points Scored
5. Coin toss
The exposure system is set up with these rules to determine
1. If 2 teams have a tied record after Pool Play, the winner of the head-to-head matchup is awarded the higher seed.
2. If 2 teams did not play head-to-head, Point Differential (see above) is applied to determine seeding.
3. If 2 teams also have the same Point Differential, the team who allowed the least amount of points in Pool Play would be
awarded the higher seed.
A. Using this formula, there is no benefit to running up the score, rather the benefit is in stopping
the opposing team from scoring.
4. If 3 teams are tied, head-to-head matchups are irrelevent in determining seed for Bracket Play.
5. If 3 teams are tied, Point Differential is applied
1st. Team in Tie: Only the games where the 3 teams played each other will count for in this differential. Meaning that if a game was played between one of the teams in the tie and one that isn't in the tie, that game is not used in differential.
2nd. All Teams: The team with the highest Point Differential is awarded the high seed.
3rd. Allowed: If a tie in Point Differential exists, Points Allowed (see above) will determine seed for Bracket Play.
Each coach or player will be allowed two technical fouls per game. After a second technical foul, players /coach will be ejected from game. After first technical foul, the coach must remain seated for the duration of the game.
Any player or coach receiving an ejection during our tournament is subject to dismissal from tournament without refund. A player will no longer be able to play or sit on bench with team. Coaching from the stands will not-be allowed. All above subject to the discretion of Site Director.
All protest of opposing team must be done prior to the start of the schedule game, the tournament will charge a protest fee of $120 to acquire all documents. No protest of a team will be allowed after a game has been played. ONLY coaches are allowed to protest.
Each player will foul out after (5) five fouls.
Rosters and Proof of Age and Grade
Please travel with birth certificates for all players and report card for proof of grade and age.
All Girls - 28.5 basketball
Boys 1st Grade through 6th Grade - 28.5 basketball
Boys 7th Grade and older - 29.5 basketball
All event related questions should be directed to Porsche Jones at email@example.com or call 3365758144.