Hoops 360 3on3 Presented by Shoot 360
4/11/2018 4:09 PM
Hoops 360 3 on 3 2018 Super Saver Registration
Need accommodations? Make sure you reach out to us before finalizing your plans...you might be missing out on some great deals!
WHAT: Hoops 360 3 on 3 2018
WHERE: Beuatiful downtown streets of Camas, WA
WHEN: Aug 17 - 19 2018
This year we are excited to have GAMES UNDER THE LIGHTS! Activities will be basketball themed movies at Liberty Theater, Brew Fest, Shopping and Dining, and the greatest basketball tournament in the area!
2/26/2018 6:03 PM
Registration link will be sent out Feb 15th!
1/26/2018 7:22 PM
Hoopers! What better time of year to make an exciting announcement regarding Hoops 360 3 on 3 2018 than in the middle of basketball season! So, with no more further adieu...
Shoot 360 is proud to announce that Hoops 360 3 on 3 2018 will be at a brand new venue with exciting added events. This year, Hoops 360 3 on 3 will be in the quaint yet beautiful downtown streets of Camas, WA. Just a 10 minute drive from downtown Vancouver and only 20 minutes from NE Portland. Camas, WA has long been a destination for travelers wanting great food, breweries and shopping. Now, Camas, WA hosts the largest 3 on 3 outdoor tournament in Southwest Washington.
We are also excited to announce that we will be launching this event with "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS"...That's right! The first round of games will be played under the lights at night in downtown Camas. Join us as Camas will transform into the feel of the famous outdoor courts of LA, New York and Chicago.
We are expecting over 400 teams this year!!! Check out the latest additions to this event below:
- Tournament Dates August 17th - 19th 2018
- Downtown Camas will host the venue this year.
- Games start on Friday night under the lights in Downtown Camas
- Player Packets will include Passports to breweries, wineries, shops and restaurants.
- The Historic Camas Downtown Theater will show basketball themed movies
- Friday, Aug 17th will be the FREE Kid's Clinic, Block Party with LIVE music and first round of games starting at 8:30pm.
- Games on Saturday and Sunday will start at 10:00am.
- Saturday games will also feature night games under the lights as well as the Slam Dunk, 3 Point and Skills Challenge
- All Championship games will wrap up by 3:00pm on Sunday the 19th.
Facebook Hoops 360 Presented by Shoot 360
Thanks and we're excited!!! Enjoy the rest of the official basketball season!
Shoot 360 Director of Basketball Operations
Hoops 360 Event Director
1/9/2018 3:56 PM
- Thank you to those that came today to chcek in and for everyone's patience! If you did not receive a shirt due to not having it in stock, we have taken your order and will send them out as soon as we get them.
- To that end, the smallest shirts we have left are men's mediums. If we don't have your size, you will need to email Garrett.Bradd@Shoot360.com We will put in an order and send them to you.
- The Block Party was a huge success....we hope you continue to visit our vendors Heathen, Papa Murphy's, Kilauea Shave Ice and much much more for the rest of the weekend!
- Parking maps are on the website's home page
- Court maps are on the website.
Thanks everyone, and hope you have fun at our little community event run by volunteers!
"No bad days!"
8/19/2017 2:19 AM
- As stated before, all players must have Release of Liabilities and Rules/Regs Forms signed and turned in at Check-In. These forms are on the home site of the Hoops 360 3 on 3 website. The direct link is HERE
- There has been updates to the rules. Please see the document titled Rules Addendum on the home site of the event web page. Rules that were clarified were: FOULS, PLAYER ELIGIBILITY & TIME DELAYS.
- As stated before, we will NOT hold any games. All games will start on time.
- T-Shirt size must be listd on the Release of Liability Sheet prior to turning in. The t-shirs are 100% cotton and fit true to size. THERE ARE NO EXCHANGES.
- Parking for all participants, spectators and fans is completely FREE. There is abundant parking on McLoughlin Blvd, Hudson Bay High School (one block eas) and the Little League Field 3 blocks east on Mill Plain. You can also park at historic Fort Vancouver. We have a bus stop right outside of our venue for anyone wantting to take the GrapeVine. You can also park at meter parking in downton Vancouver...we're a very close walk. See the venue map that will be posted on the event website by tonight.
- There will be five bathrooms on site.
There will be one more update sent out tomorrow.
8/17/2017 6:56 PM
- T-Shirts: On the release forms, there is a spot to put your player's size. Once the forms have turned in, there is no exchanging shirts. The forms need to be filled out PRIOR to check-in. Simply turn the forms in at check-in during that process.
- Schedules are posted and written in the perverbial blood :) There are no changes that can be made. Thank you for your patience while we diligently worked on this project. It was quite the undertaking!
- Rules are on the home page of the web site
- Release of Liabilities are on the home page of the website.
- Check - In Process: So there's this once in a lifetime event happening soon....yes, it's Hoops 360 3 on 3, but its also the Solar Eclipse! Traffic wil be a nightmare. This is why we have two check-in opportunities. We HIGHLY suggest you use the Friday night check-in. Friday night check-in is 6:00pm-8:00pm. Come and hangout with us as well as we are kicking off the event with a Block Party! Heathen Brewing and LIVE Music along with all of our Shoot 360 Coaches will be ther to hang out as well. Check-In option 2 is Saturday morning from 8am-10:00am(ish). We don't suggest you use this. We believe traffic will simply be too bad and a clog at the check-in booth might occur. WE CANNOT HOLD GAMES. However, its there for our out of towners if you need it. You will need to have with you: RELEASE OF LIABILITIES AND A SIGNED VERSION OF OUR RULES. ALL PLAYERS NEED TO HAVE BOTH ITEMS TURNED IN PRIOR TO PLAYING. FOR THE RULES, SIMPLY SIGN THE BOTTOM OF THE FORM. The release of liabilities also need parent signatures if the player is under 18.
- There will be no schedule changes...requests at this point can not be accommodated.
Thanks for everyone's patience and we look forward to a fun event!!!!!
Shoot 360 Regional Manager
Hoops 360 Event Director
8/16/2017 12:03 AM
- We are excited to announce that we are adding courts! In fact, we are adding INDOOR courts. We have over 200 teams in this tournament and the chances of you playing in the indoor courts is small. However, those courts will have the older divisions playing on them. If you are in the Elite Division, you are most definitely playing inside the gym. If you are playing in the high school and 8th grade levels there is a good chance you will have at least one game inside. The gym is located right on the Marshall Park property....so, easy and convenient!
- Many championships are in the gym....the goal is to work your way inside!
- Can't stress this enough....disruptive, absusive and dangerous behavior will not be tolerated and we will move VERY quick to remove anyone displaying these behaviors. Its in the rules....please read carefully. As a former high school collegiate coach, I have removed many-a-player AND parents in my day. Lets just all have a good time, shall we?
- No matter what the web site says as far as schedules go, final schedules will not be "finalized" until tomorrow at 6:00pm. This will be the only time I ever say, "Please do not contact me for schedule requests." I will not be entertaining schedule requests.
- We have, we'll use the term 'plethora', of updates on the website. Please, please, please skim through those. There are some important notes.
Come and hang out with us at the Block Party Friday Night and have some great food, craft brews, kids can play cornhole, horse shoes, frisbee and the playground. There will be live music and fun for the whole family. Come and meet the tournament directors and coaches that put on the event!!!! We're one big basketball community!!!
8/14/2017 10:23 PM
We are now on the final countdown to this ground breaking event....never before has Marshall Park (1069 E McLoughlin Blvd, Vancouver 98663) ever been home to an outdoor 3 on 3 event. Leave it to Shoot 360 to be road pavers!
We will be sending out a few more reminders...so PLEASE STAY CLOSE TO EMAILS AND SOCIAL MEDIA.
- Schedules will be posted by Tuesday evening. Once schedules are posted, there will be NO changes.
- Rules have been updated on the website. Please go directly to the site, click on Documents and find the link. We will not necessarily be changing the rules, but if there are any additions or significant updates, we will inform all of you so you're prepared.
- Release of Liabilities will be placed on the Documents section by tomorrow evening. Release of Liabilities will be required for ALL players and submitted at Check-In. Simply print them out and have them ready to turn in at Check-In. THERE IS NO DIGITAL WAY TO SUBMIT THIS FORM.
- Check in is Friday Night Aug 18th from 6:00pm-8:00pm at Marshall Community Park.
- We want to send all of you a special invite to the Hoops 360 Block Party! to launch the event for the 3 on 3 weekend. Heathen Brewing will be serving craft beer and food, Kilauea Hawaiian Shave Ice and Papa Murphys will also be there. Party starts at 5:30pm on Friday, Aug 18th.
- Hoops 360 3 on 3 Staff and Organizers will remove anyone (extremely quickly) if we believe that there is any dangerous or detrimental behavior to our event. We will not tolerate ANY parental problems or player altercation that may arise. This includes all divisions.
- There was a VERY important High School Division email that came out. If you did not receive it, please email Brad.Butterworth@Shoot360.com immediately to make sure that you have all relevant information.
Tournament Director - Hoops 360
Director of Programming & Regional Manager - Shoot 360
8/14/2017 12:26 AM
Hello Hoops 360 3 on 3 Participants!
Important reminders -- THEME:Solar Eclipse 2017 & Planning Your Hoops 360 3 on 3 Weekend
Well, the moon decides to move in front of the sun nearly the same time as our tournament :) While it's one of nature's awe-struck phenomena and we are lucky to have the ability to view such a site, it will reek havoc on traffic. As many of our Portland area families already know, traffic this particular weekend will be quite hectic and we need to plan ahead as much as possible. So, here are few important things we'd like you to keep in mind
- The actual date of theSolar Eclipse is MONDAY, Aug 21stin the morning for us in the Pacific Northwest. However, people will be traveling to certain destinations to get the best view which is why traffic is expected to be less than satisfactory :)
- We have a relationship withHampton Inn and Suites for ALL of our participants and teams. Our suggestion is that you take advantage of the savings and simply stay in town at Hampton Inn (Mill Plain and 136th and Vancouver). It shares the same street as our event and isless than 7 miles from the event. If you click on the below link you will gain access to the special tournament rate for our participants. Hampton Inn and Suites Hoops 360 3 on 3 Rate
- We will not be able to hold any games due to late arrivals. We will work with as many teams as we possibly can, but teams need to plan ahead for the traffic delays as best they can.
- We are holding Tournament CHECK-IN on FRIDAY, AUG 18thbetween 6:00pm and 8:00pm (refer to Update Email #2 -- its on the site) so that we have plenty of time to get all of our teams checked in. We will be sending check in reminders fairly often. The Hoops 360 Block Party! will be going on during this time so, there will be plenty of activities to enjoy. (1) Kids Free Clinic, (2) Corn Hole, (3) Brew Fest, (4) Live Music, (5) Ring Toss, (5) Blaze and the Trailblazer's Stunt Team
- Plan on being at the Tournament all day....teams that try and show up right at game time will be late and we can't hold games. There are plenty of activities and great food during the event.Historic Fort Vancouveris right across the street anddowntown Vancouveris within walking distance. If you bring your chairs, tents, awnings, grills, etc... and hang out all day, you know you're going to be on time for the games.GAMES WILL WRAP UP BY 3:30so we can get out of the heat and get people back home early in the evening so they can rest and get ready for Championship Sunday.
8/6/2017 2:25 PM
Good Morning Hoops 360 Participants! Here are your 3rd set of updates. The theme here will be Rules and Regulations as well as Division Updates:
- Currently, High School Division is one division. Should we grow to more teams, we will break up this division into two divisions - Fresh/Soph & Junior/Senior. Should we stay at one division, skill level of play will be sorted out in bracket play AFTER pool play. That way similar skill teams will be playing with each other.
- There are two adult divisions - Co/Ed and Elite. Just like the high school division, the Co/Ed skill level in the Co/Ed division will be sorted out after pool play when bracket play is assigned.
Rules and Regulations
- Rules and Regulations will be posted by the evening of Tuesday, Aug 8th. We at Hoops 360 want to ensure that everyone understands the rules and regulations and has time to review them well before tournament play begins. Many of the rules will be familiar to teams who have played in 3 on 3 events in the Pacific Northwest Before.
- We will highlight a different rule each day on the website and social media. The rules that we will typically highlight on those days will be rules that are somewhat different from other tournaments.
- Liability Waivers and Acknowledgement of Rules will be required from each team at team check-in. You will also be responsible for initialing these rules prior to the game start. These documents will be posted on the site by Tuesday night. You can simply print, sign and turn in at Check-In and that will get you in and out of that process quickly :)
- The first highlight rule is Player Eligibility -ONLY PLAYERS REGISTERED THROUGH THE TOURNAMENT ARE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY. Once tournament play is started, there is no adding or swapping players. Last day for player additions or roster changes is Aug 18th at 7:30pm.
This tournament is larger than we anticipated and we are excited at the growth of the event! This is first and foremost a family fun event and we reserve the right to remove any player/team that is causing what we determine to be disruptive, disrespectful and/or dangerous behavior. We can't wait to host all of the teams and look forward to a safe, friendly, yet competitive event.
Look for more updates and as always, please feel free to call or email me directly with questions or concerns.
8/5/2017 3:19 PM
Here is the 2nd installment of updates to prepare for Hoops 360 3 on 3 themed Check-In and Block Party.
- Hoops 360 3 on 3 kicks off with excellent food fromHeathen Brewingand local live music. Bring your friends and celebrate the launch of this exciting event full of basketball and fun!
- Are you Ubering or Lyfting? We will have direct access to Uber and Lyft on McCloughlin.
- We will be giving shout-outs to teams during the entire party. If you show up, you may get an opportunity to get on stage!
- We will have fun games and activities for kids, great food for the family, a Beer and Wine Garden for mom and dad and all adult division teams (21 and over, of course!)
- Tournament Check-Intimes will be as follows: Elementary Grade Levels Friday, Aug 18th 4:30-5:30, Middle School Grade Levels Friday, Aug 18th 5:30-6:30, High School Grade Levels Friday, Aug 18th 6:30-7:30
- The last day to make any roster changes will be Friday, Aug 18th bby 7:30.
- An Official Team RepresentativeMUST be there to check-in and receive the team's packet/bag. This representative will be required that the team acknowledges all rules and regulations. Team packet/bag will not be handed to any players in the elementary/middle school divisions.
- All tournament packet/bags will include Rules and Regulations (they will also be posted on the site well before check-in date), free offers, coupons and upcoming events. Pleasee look through these very carefully.
- Download the App now! We want all of our participants and fans to have their schedules at their finger tips. The App is available on Google Play for Android devices and the App Store on all iOS devices. Simply search for Hoops 360 by Exposure Events, LLC. Here you will get all updates, schedules and brackets.
Hoops 360 3 on 3 Event Director
Shoot 360 Pacific Northwest
7/28/2017 12:40 PM
We are now less than 4 weeks away from Hoops 360 3 on 3 and we couldn't be more excited! Consider this email the first of several emails that will come out weekly between now and event start day. In order to keep these communications concise and to the point, they will typically be themed. Today's theme will be REMINDERS and IMPORTANT NOTICES. We will send out other emails with such themes as RULES & REGULATION UPDATES, CHECK-IN PROCEDURES, IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION (3 Point Contest, King of the Cage, Slam Dunk, etc...) and APP UPDATES. Please stay close to your email so that you get the current and most up to date information.
IMPORTANT NOTICES AND REMINDERS:
- Check-Inwill be Friday, Aug 18th. Times will be posted soon. Be prepared for check-in to coincide with our Block Party.
- FREE Kid's Basketball ClinicRegistration is now open. This free event is Friday, Aug 19th from 5:00-7:00. Please check this link for more information and how to register:FREE KIDS CLINIC
- We are so excited to announce our newest addition to this exciting event:The Hoops 360 Block Party. The party will start at 6:30 on Friday, Aug 18th at Marshal Park. We will have live music, local food and vendors! Come out for a great time!!!
- Download the app now! Simply go to your app store and download the Exposure Events app for free. This is where all schedules and brackets will be kept.
- We can't wait to feature our newest division --Community Heroes-- This division is open for Veterans, Active and Reserve Military, Police/Fire/First Reponder. These players will enjoy a team entrance discount. Please contact Brad Butterworth via email to get your promo code.
- This event wouldn't be possible without our epic volunteers. We are still in need of volunteers. If you have a high schooler who is looking for service hours, or seniors who are looking to volunteer at a local event, or simply a family who would like to be a part of a great event, please contact Jessica.Butterworth@Shoot360.com
- Rules and Regulationswill be posted to the site very soon. This will be the next themed email. You will not only need to read carefully, but also sign to acknowledge that your team is aware of and understand all of the rules.
And as always, please feel free to contact me with any questions.
7/25/2017 1:48 PM
- All registered Hoops 360 3 on 3 teams can enjoy a discount into the Rip City 3 on 3 event. Please visitRip City 3 on 3and use the promo codeRC2017H360
- We are excited to add Hampton Inn and Suites (136th and Mill Plain, Vancouver, WA) to the Hoops 360 3 on 3 family! If you're traveling from out of town, please follow this link to gain access to the special rate offered by this exlusive hotel chain:Hampton Inn and Suites Special Event Rate
- For all of our active and reserve military members traveling from out of town, please visit this link in order to access your special rate:Military and Veterans Special Rate Hampton Inn and Suites
Hoops 360 Team
Shoot 360, Inc
12001 NE 60th Way A-1
Vancouver, WA 98682
7/5/2017 7:57 PM
Registration is Now Closed....TOURNAMENT IS FULL! For all registered teams: Check back often for updates.
- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- Adult: Men & Women
- $120.00-$140.00 entry fee
- 3 game guarantee
Hoops 360 Rules and Regulations
Hoops 360 Rules
Rule Additions and Addendum
Hoops 360 3 on 3 Rules Addendum
Hoops 360 Release of Liability Waivers & T-Shirt Order
Click Here for Release & T-Shirt Order
All event related questions should be directed to Brad Butterworth at Brad.Butterworth@Shoot360.com or call 9124418050.