Wisconsin Crusader Classic
The Wisconsin Crusaders program will be hosting a basketball tournament on August 5th, 2017 at the New Lake Park Sports Complex in Darboy, WI (just outside of Appleton WI in the Fox Valley). boys ages 13u-17u. The goal for this event is to bring in high level club teams (A.A.U. type teams).We are limiting this to 8 teams per age level and 32 teams total. We will guarantee 4 games. Lake Park Sports complex is a new state of the art facility and will be an awesome venue to play and stay. Hotels and restaurants are very close. Registration is attached to this email. Questions are welcome and see you in the gym! Director, Adam Maulick
- All teams
- A ability level(s)
- $300.00 entry fee
- 4 Game guarantee
- Exposure Certified event
2017 Crusader Classic Club Team
Boys Basketball Tournament
DATES: Saturday August 5, 2017
ENTRY FEE: $300 per team. Please make checks payable to Mission Basketball Academy Inc.
FORMAT: Pool play and seeding with a 4 game guarantee. (8 boys teams per level 12u, 13u, 14u, and 15u)
AWARDS: 1st and 2nd place per level
VENUE: New-Lake Park Sports Complex
N8770 County Road LP
Menasha Wi 54952
MAIL REPLY TO: Mission Basketball Academy Inc.
1835 E. Edgewood Dr. Suite 1058
Appleton, WI 54913
CONTACT INFO: Adam Maulick (920) 423-3575
*We will fill up fast so send your entry in early*
*Registration Deadline June 29, 2017*
1) All WIAA Rules apply.
2) No changes to roster after the first game. Check in before your first game.
3) There will be no shooting during halftime or between games by anyone not involved with the game in progress.
4) All teams are to be on sight at least 30 minutes prior to start of their game. Forfeits will be enforced.
5) 2 – full timeouts per game and 3 - full timeouts allowed in place games.
6) Teams must bring own warm up basketballs and medical supplies.
7) Admission will be charged. Players, 2 coaches, and one scorekeeper will be admitted for free.
8) Each team must provide one scorekeeper each game they participate in.
9) Any defense is allowed the entire game.
10) If a team is up by 20 points or more in the last 3 minutes, a continuous clock will be used in pool play only.
11) 18 minute running cock and Over time will be 3 minutes with a stop clock at 1 minute. After the first overtime we will go to sudden death. In the finals games will be decided by overtime periods.
12) 10 Awards per team
13) Pool Winners and Tie breakers will be determined by:.
- Best record
- Head to head
- Least amount of points allowed in first half.
- Most points scored in first half.
Please complete the form below and return by 7-29-17 or earlier to us with your check to guarantee your spot.
Name of Team: ______________________________________________
Coach: _____________________________ E-mail Address: ____________________
Phone number (Day): ________________________ (Evening): __________________
Please circle one: 6th 7th 8th 9th
Club President/Coach Signature ___________________________Date____________
PLAYER NAME AND NUMBER
All event related questions should be directed to Adam Maulick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9204233575.