Welcome to the SWFL Showcase. Below is the information that you will need during this weekends event. Every team is required to print their score sheets at usamateurbasketball.com, make sure you print enough for all your games. Please make sure you look at the schedule prior to leaving for the tournament as some changes may have been made to the schedules.
▪ Effective immediately ALL coaches are required to print scoresheets from US Amateur website, link located next to the roster link on your team page.
▪ Print enough for the entire weekend. Scoresheets will NOT be available at the gym.
▪ Adult daily price is $15.00
▪ Child daily price is $10.00 (children 5 and under are free).
▪ Daily tickets are valid for all gymnasiums for that day only.
ACA Cards are valid for participating teams only.
ACA Cards are Mandatory for all coaches. Coaching will NOT be allowed unless they have an ACA Card. There will be NO exceptions to this rule. Please do NOT enter your team unless you have a coach who has been cleared through ACA. ACA membership must be submitted before scheduled tournament. ACA membership link is provided here: http://acasports.net/membership/
▪ Check schedule DAILY for changes
▪ Teams are responsible for their warm ups balls
▪ Home team will provide the game ball
▪ Check in will be at Beef O’ Brady’s Punta Gorda, 1105 Taylor Rd, Punta Gorda, FL 33950
9am to 2pm
▪ Coaches are responsible for cleaning up the bench after each game, any bench left a mess could result in a forfeit
Players who have not been cleared with a 2022 US Amateur Basketball Stamp must be checked-in by their coach. Due to COVID, players are not required at check-in in person. Failure to check in will result in forfeiture of all games. All required documents listed below in the "What to Bring To Check In" section are mandatory for eligibility.
Check in will be at
Beef O’ Brady’s Punta Gorda
1105 Taylor Rd
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Saturday Only 9am - 2pm
WHAT TO BRING TO CHECK IN
The book MUST have the following items:
1. Official US Amateur Basketball team roster must be PRINTED/Screenshot from the website.
2. Hand written rosters will not be accepted.
3. Birth certificate of each player.
4. Current picture of each player.
5. Current school year report card.
6. Copy of Florida & National Rules. Copies are downloadable at http://flahoops.org
All teams MUST be registered with US Amateur Basketball ($30.00 per team). Register @ US Amateur Basketball
Mobile Check-In (If you have already completed the in-person checked-in)
If every player has been approved with a 2022 US Amateur Basketball Stamp you will receive credit for check-in after you send a photo of your entire roster to 813-355-1565 by 10am on Saturday. Rosters received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. You will receive a confirmation "ROSTER RECEIVED." If you don't receive a confirmation your roster was not received and you report to the check in location. Please make sure that rosters are clearly visible.
Please take your teams to Beef ‘O’ Brady’s for one meal throughout the weekend