Good Evening as we prepare for Championship Sunday @ The BIG House
Please check the final schedule onlne. It was just updated.
Below are a couple of housekeeping notices.
1. Coaches, we understand its championship Sunday and things can get emotional, with players and parents. Coaches please communicate with players and parents. Coaches your teams will be held accountable due to the actions of parents in the stands.
2. There will be a small awards presentation with pictures, and trophies, for champions and runner ups. Please have players full names and IG account for awards. Do not leave after your game, we will meet in the lobby.
Lets have a fun and safe Sunday. Good Luck to everyone
Good Morning everyone and good luck today as we start games. Any questions or concerns during the event just head back to the front where coaches check in, and our site director will handle any issues. There is a trainer on site in the BIG gym if any injuries occur. Please see ticket link below. We encourage everyone to purchase online.
Good Luck and a safe Saturday.
Good afternoon everyone
Sorry for the delay in the schedule, but we are currently working on it. There are a couple of teams who need to finalize payment. Please do so ASAP.
We are thankful to share this upcoming event with so many talented basketball players and their supportive basketball web of family and friends. Please download the Marcus McGee Basketball app for all detailed information, which will be updated with schedule. You can also subscribe your phone # on the app to your team for all schedule and score updates.
Age Groups Confirmed:
1. UPDATE Rosters there are multiple teams with NONE/LIMITED players on the rosters.
2. ALL COACHES MUST BE ENTERED IN THE SYSTEM TO RECEIVE A WRISTBAND
3. Away Team on TOP and must wear dark color uniform
4. Bring your own warm up balls.
5. Entry Fee is $20 per day everyone 6 and up
Download App on Apple
Download App on Google
*WHAT DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE IN BOOK IN CASE OF PROTEST*
1. Official team roster must be PRINTED.
2. Hand written rosters will not be accepted.
3. Birth certificate of each player.
4. Current picture of each player.
5. Current school year report card.
- All teams
- Boys & Girls
- Ability: Elite/Competitive/Developmental
- entry fee
- Exposure Certified
All event related questions should be directed to Marcus McGee at email@example.com.