2023 Chicagoland Summer Showcase
In 2019 and 2021, the Chicagoland Summer Showcase included 80+ participating teams and over 100 college coaches in attendance. For more information and updates on our event, you can always visit our website at www.ChicagolandSummerShowcase.com or contact Abby Compton at email@example.com. Please make all checks payable to: Rockford Public Schools Athletics 501 7th Street Rockford, IL 61104
- High School teams
- Boys: 12th-9th
- $250.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
- Exposure Certified
This event is a FOUR GAME guarantee and is part of the NCAA live periods for scholastic teams in June. The event is open to high school boys teams (school based teams that are coached by actual high school coaches). Coaches must be employed (paid or unpaid) by a member state association school. The event is open to high school teams from: Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COACHES AND ROSTERS**
Any coach that plans to sit on the bench during this event MUST be employed (paid or unpaid) by a member state association school. The IHSA will verify employment of all coaches at member schools. Please note, up to four coaches per team are allowed free entry, additional coaches must purchase a wristband.
All teams are required to submit an accurate roster through their Exposure coach account by June 1, 2023 (this roster can be entered at the time of registration or can be completed at a later date). Required information includes player names, jersey numbers, height, and graduation year. Suggested information includes GPA and phone number. This information will be provided to college coaches in attendance, so accuracy is IMPORTANT!
Roster changes CAN be made by logging back into your Exposure coach account.
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- Varsity Boys - Big School - Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Varsity Boys - Small School - Registration Fee ($250.00)
- Advance Purchase College Coaches Packet - Minimum ONE per attending SCHOOL required - $150.00
- I Will Buy Coaches Packet at the Door ($150 due at door) - Minimum ONE per attending SCHOOL required - $0.00
- Advance Purchase Additional College Coach Admission Pass - $50.00
- I Will Buy Additional College Coach Admission Pass [Fri-Sun] at Door ($50 due at door) - $0.00
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
June scholastic events for high schools include recruits invited by event organizers and currently enrolled in high schools who meet the requirements set by either the NFHS or the NCAA.
- Approved by the National Federation of State High School Associations or the NCAA.
- Certified by the NFHS for all NFHS member state high school athletics associations; or Certified by the NCAA for all non-NFHS member high school athletics associations.
- Organized and conducted exclusively by the applicable high school athletics association and/or applicable stateNational High School Basketball Coaches Association, or if there is not a state NHSBCA, the state high school coaches association.
NCAA legislation permits the following to attend the events:
- Divisions I, II and III men’s basketball coaches; and.
- Host organization determines approved admission requirements.
All event related questions should be directed to Abby Compton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-966-8960.