Exposure offers a number services and tools for NCAA Certified events.
Our packet tool will verify the roster data by highlighing warnings and errors that NCAA certified events require. The following validation rules are highlighted:
- Check each athlete for a name, address and telephone number.
- Check addresses and telephone numbers for players and coaches aren't the same.
- Check for invalid or expired coach's approval numbers.
- Check P.O. Boxes are not utilized.
- Check out of state players are three or less per team (includes metropolitan area validation).
- Check out of state players are in a valid adjoined state per team (includes metropolitan area validation).
NCAA certified events require certain scheduling requirements. Our scheduling platform offers validation for those requirements so you stay compliant. The following validation rules are offerred:
- Maximum of 3 games per day.
- Maximum of 5 games in a rolling 2 day period.